Home Run Derby Competition
2:00 pm – 8:30 pm – Finals at 8:30
$5.00 per hitter (15+ yrs old)
$5.00 per hitter (under 15 yrs old) – SAME FIELD SIZE
- Every hitter gets 10 swings
- The hitter can pick their own pitcher, pitcher pitches from 20 feet (not official distance, to improve strikes)
- Hitting the foul pole is a home run
- If a ball hits the fence hard enough to roll over the top, it is a home run
- No fielders can interfere with pitches or hits on the HRD field
- The top 6 hitters (3 from each division) will compete under the lights at 8:30 p.m.
The purpose of this portion of HRD is to determine the 3 best hitters from the 2 divisions to compete under the lights for the trophy
the Home Run Derby FINALS
Start time is at 8:30 p.m. prior to the final game.
Top 3 hitters from each division from the “competition” described above will compete at 8:30 p.m. on the main field in a two round competition (One player will be eliminated after round one.)
Same rules apply as above.
One "SCHOTT" Challenge
$10 for 1 swing. If you hit a HR you drink for free the rest of the night (get a bracelet)
21 yrs old and up ONLY